Aim of CiC3 Center
CiC3 aims to foster innovation, research and entrepreneurship among students. This is the perfect platform for all students to showcase their skills, ideas,passion and connect with the visionaries, industry experts who can mentor you and help transform your ideas/projects into realities.
CiC3 will provide facilities for really innovative and research based idea with the necessary resources and mentor ship and to help the student build that idea into a reality.
What we do ?
APART FROM THIS WE PROVIDE FOLLOWING FACILITIES AT CENTER:
- Foster/promote the open source community in Gujarat.
- Provide students with the latest open source hardware boards and modules which are in par with the industry standards.
- Assist students to create innovative and creative projects that solve real world problems.
- Encourage entrepreneurship among students patents
To build capacity in the student leadership and support innovation, Community Innovation & Co-Creation Centre (C-i-C3) at Gujarat Technology University, IIT Gandhinagar Shed No.2, Chandkheda Campus, Ahmedabad
Role of Student Coordinator:
- To do Research work as well as Prototype Development @ GTU Campus
- Coordinate efforts related to technology based events, design thinking, professional society, technology hobby club activities etc.
- Coordinate efforts like project to product, tech-fest, conference, seminars and interventions related to new R&D
- To Learn and organize various Expert Lectures, Workshops, FDPs, Hack-A-Thon etc.
- To Learn and organize Project/Innovation Fair as well Nominate Best project for National/International Award
- Faculty Mentor Can Guide Student for their Innovation/Project at GTU Level
- To Establish CIC3 Club at your Institute/College
- Execute key efforts as mandated by CIC3 at GTU
Ongoing Research Project in GTU
- ROBOCON (National/International Robotics Competition)
- Mitsubishi Electric Cup
- GT Motor Sports
Final Year/Design/ Innovative Projects
- Air Monitoring System using LABVIEW
- LOCOMOTION FOR HANDIAPPED
- VISUAL SERVOING BASED PICK AND PLACE ROBOT
- Development of And Testing of Coverage Path Planning Algorithm for Automated
- Guided Vehicle
- Digital Smart Helmet
For Any Query Contact: CiC3 Team Member, email@example.com
Interested Student can join CIC3 Club.Fill form : Click Here!!!
This is Committee Details.
This is Policy Details
Events & Meetings 2018
|No. of Events||16||View Details|
Events & Meetings 2017
|No. of Events||13||View Details|
Events & Meetings 2016
|No. of Events||38||View Details|
Events & Meetings 2015
|No. of Events||80||View Details|
Events & Meetings 2014
|No. of Events||09||View Details|
Updated as on 01-09-2018